Weight Loss

In my opinion, weight loss is one of the biggest challenges to deal with on a day-to-day basis. Maintaining ones weight is definitely no easy feat for anyone. A lot of us are all struggling with those few extra pounds we carry around on a daily basis. Whether or not we want to admit it, most of us are Spoiled Rotten.

Whether we want to loss only 5-10 pounds or more, removing those few extra pounds really is not as hard to manage as we all thought. I really thought that with the extra pounds that I was carrying would never go away until I starved myself. I found this to be untrue with the aid of the Health and Wellness Program that I use (I now use the 20/80 rule-80% of the time I am consciences of what I eat, the other 20% of the time I don’t let it worry me. I still love my Pizza). I lost 10 pounds after doing the 9-day Cleansing Program (results may vary from person to person), not to mention that I lost inches as well (I dropped 2 dress sizes). My goal with the 9-day Wellness Program was not so much about my dress size but the energy factor. I just wanted more energy. Not only did I get the energy, but I lost pounds as well, what a Bonus. I now maintain my dress size and my energy levels and overall healthy feeling by continuing on with the Maintenance Program (also known as the Health and Wellness Program).

DID YOU KNOW that cleansing your body at an internal level will help your body to release toxins from your system. Did you know that fat cells are the perfect environment for holding onto toxins? Did you know that by releasing those toxins that it will also release fat cells?

Interesting Facts about Weight Loss:

  • Obesity contributes to over 300,000 deaths per year in the U.S.

  • 81% of people in the U.S. are overweight

  • 75 million people go on a diet every year

  • 50,000 people start a weight loss program everyday

  • The weight loss industry accounts for $40 billion/year (that is over $109 million/day)

  • People are getting sicker and more overweight

  • There are 60 diseases that are related to obesity

  • Obesity has surpassed smoking as the #1 killer

    Diets are not successful long-term because they do not address the need to cleanse the body of impurities.

    Could you imagine experiencing a drop in clothing size? Do you want to know how I dropped inches and 2 dress sizes? Do you want to know how to build lean muscle mass at the same time. I did and if you would like to know how I did it in 9 days with the cleansing program I use, please contact me for more information.

    I am Here to Help You!



    Return to Home Page

    ChangingLINKS

Weight Loss Alternatives


Healthy Weight Loss Program